Ok, you can stop playing air guitar or air synthesizer now.
I mentioned before about the international wedding and I am happy to say we are only six weeks away from our flight to Scotland.
I am so excited about this trip and I am going to let you in on a little more of this wonderful (top secret) trip.
Here are some highlights;
- will get married to Mylie T
- will get married to Mylie T on longest night of the year
- will get married to Mylie T in a 12th century castle. (c. 1151)
- will eat vegan haggis – for those who don’t know, non-vegan haggis is sheep’s ‘pluck’ (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal’s stomach for approximately three hours. I will have to get back to you on what vegan haggis is. 🙂
- the ceremony maybe featured in an online magazine (they said they wanted to do a story, so only time will tell.)
- will spend x-mas traveling across Scotland
- will spend New Years in Edinburgh –
check out this video from last year
- will drink more whiskey than I ever thought I could
- will create a professional photo book with DVD included of the full trip and ceremony for all friends and family. (Special request will be made as well – all you need to do is Subscribe to Psychosomatic Rants by Email and keep your eyes open for the alert to place your request.
So the count down has begun and everything is in order, now all we can do is wait with anticipation and count down the days until Mylie T and Jason Bayless are married in Scotland.