Jason Bayless is a life-long activist and is currently working at The Pachamama Alliance. When he is not working he spends, working with Center for Farmworker Families and spending his time recording shows, writing blogs, collecting 3D movies, and playing VR games.
Next month on May 21, 2011 is Judgment Day, the second coming of Christ and October 21, 2011 is the end of the world. Well, that is what some people believe. They believe that the Bible is a calendar and it shows us the date within its pages. Others believe that they know this date because of the following calculations;
- the number five equals “atonement”, the number ten equals “completeness”, and the number seventeen equals “heaven”.
- Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.
- If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.
- The time between April 1 and May 21st is 51 days.
- 51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.
- (5 x 10 x 17)2 or (atonement x completeness x heaven)2 also equals 722,500.
Thus, Camping concludes that 5 x 10 x 17 is telling us a “story from the time Christ made payment for our sins until we’re completely saved.
So, on April 9th, 2011, The Talking Dead will have Kenneth Montville to talk about the end times and about the Book of Revelation.
Kenneth has written extensively on theological matters, early church history and the sociology of religion and he is an atheist. You can read some of his works in the Norfolk Examiner. If you don’t like reading, you are in luck because Ken has a YouTube page. He has also hand picked this week’s Zombie Popcorn Book Club pick, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal.
I will leave you with a message from the Bible Ministries International and their warning for the end times. Don’t forget to tune in to Zombie Popcorn Radio on April 9th, 2011 at 7pm Eastern. If you want to join in on this topic please contact me before April 9th so we can get you on the program.